INTERNATIONALES ZUCHTCHAMPIONAT 2021
FÜR SHAGYA-ARABER, LIPIZZANER, HUZULENPFERDE, VOLLBLUTARABER
TOPOĽČIANKY, 02. – 03. SEPTEMBER 2021
Dear friends. We constantly monitor the situation regarding the conditions of participation of foreign exhibitors and participants in the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the stud farm regarding COVID-19 and we will regularly inform you about pandemic conditions and related regulations valid in the Slovak Republic.
Thank you for your understanding.
From 9 July 2021, new decrees no. 226 and no. 227, which regulate the border regime and the obligation of domestic isolation. They also oblige persons over 12 years of age to register in the eHranica form. www.korona.gov.sk
The rules of entry into Slovakia and subsequent domestic isolation are differentiated according to the age of the person and on the basis of other conditions.
It is necessary to register every time you enter the territory of the Slovak Republic. This does not apply to:
- fully vaccinated, whose first registration is valid for the next 6 months,
- persons who have been vaccinated with the first dose of any vaccine - the first registration will be valid for those persons by 9 August,
- persons aged 12 to 18 whose first registration is valid until 9 August,
All persons who enter the territory of the Slovak Republic from 6:00 on 9 July 2021 are obliged to go to the quarantine, which will end on the 14th day without testing.
- Quarantine can be terminated with a negative RT-PCR test, which can be performed on day 5 at the earliest.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to be tested, their quarantine will end when other members of the common household.
- The quarantine also applies to members of the common household who have not traveled - it ends when the other members.
Quarantine is not required for:
- fully vaccinated people,
- persons aged between 12 and 18, if no one else in the common household has a compulsory quarantine - temporarily until 9 August,
- persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons; they must submit a confirmation according to the model in the annex to the decree, at the same time they must have a negative RT-PCR test result not older than 72 hours,
- unvaccinated citizens of the Slovak Republic who have a permanent or temporary residence in the border areas of a neighbouring state within 100 km from an open border crossing to the territory of the Slovak Republic - must submit a negative RT-PCR test result not older than 7 days,
- unvaccinated persons who have had an exception so far, such as aircraft crews, trains, lorry drivers, funeral workers and others, the exact list and possible need to prove a negative COVID-19 test result is laid down in a decree; these people still have to register at the e-border.
Definition of a fully vaccinated person:
- • a person not less than 14 days and not more than 12 months after receiving the second dose of the two-dose vaccine,
- • a person not less than 21 days and not more than 12 months after receiving a single dose vaccine,
- • a person not less than 14 days and not more than 12 months after receiving the first dose of the vaccine, if given within 180 days of the onset of COVID-19,
- • a person after the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine with a single-dose or double-dose schedule (immediately after the first dose) - temporarily until 9 August
In addition to the EU COVID card or the certificate of vaccination in Slovakia, it is also possible to prove it with certificates from other countries. The condition is that this confirmation is in Slovak, Czech or English.
Source: Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic.